Tuesday, November 5, 2013

logo and poster

Logo:
1. for elements I used line to connect two objects, I used shape to make it look like there was a bubble almost around the words, I used direction to make the arrow point up into the sky to show moving forward, I made the texture smoothed and made the arrow look like it was growing in size, I left colour black and white because when I think drama I think black and white.                                                                                          
2. I’m satisfied with my final logo, I started off with no idea what I was going to do but I got two idea and I made them both and they were both really good logos to me. If I had more time I wouldn’t change that much just change the overall neatness of them.
3. With this project I found using illustrator really easy, the only time I really had any problems with it was making my curses look nicer.

POSTER:
1.For elements of design, I used line on the number 1 two make it flow down to add in other words, with shape I just made it black and white, for direction I just tried to make it look even, with size I made the numbers biggest and the less important things smaller.
2. With my poster I’m not satisfied with it, I just don’t really like the way it turned out. I would change the whole thing or start over.

3. None

No comments:

Post a Comment