Wednesday, November 20, 2013

For my face I had the idea of using a face that outlines itself without outlining the edges. I started off by using an old word project to make the background black and did it a few times I then used other things so that the white wasn’t so noticeable. I then put in a white face that I made and again I put more layers over it looked like it belonged with the black. I then started on the eyes, noise, mouth, etc and that took a long time and I did it on a different file and then I copied them over and place them on the face and the last step was putting another few layers on up of it.

For the idea I had the idea in my head so awhile and had some sort of idea what it would like when I was done. The idea was that the face would be coming out of the blackness meaning of it being that the person was coming out of a dark place that he was in before

No comments:

Post a Comment